Podcast Interview – Decoding Superhuman with Boomer Anderson
Every electronic device you use is emitting harmful electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) into your body. And since escaping technology is not an option, Superhumans must protect themselves and their DNA. On this episode of the Decoding Superhuman Podcast,telecom industry insider, author and DefenderShield founder Daniel DeBaun describes how electromagnetic frequencies affect us, the health risk they pose, and how you can protect yourself.
What is Electromagnetic Frequency or EMF?
EMF is how devices communicate. Every device generates waves in order to talk with each other whether it be WIFI, Bluetooth, 4G, 5G etc. — any transmission that emits electronic and magnetic waves.
Key Highlights of the discussion with Dan DeBaun:
- How EMF affects human cells [7:21]
- Electromagnetic sensitivity [10:36]
- Immune system exposure [16:55]
- The correlation between frontal lobe cancer and heart conditions [21:11]
- The potential impacts of 5G [23:29]
- How to protect yourself from EMF exposure [31:38]
Enjoy the show!