Last Updated on March 17, 2020
Podcast Interview – Ben Greenfield Fitness
In this podcast interview, you will discover:
- Why your smartphone actually isn’t that much different than a microwave [8:15]
- The four types of radiation your phone produces [10:00]
- Exactly where to find concrete evidence that phones are harmful [12:50]
- The shocking evidence of DNA damage that can affect kids that haven’t even been born yet [22:50 & 46:30]
- How you can protect your ears and brain by using a non-Bluetooth headset, and which headsets are best [31:20]
- The best type of phone case for blocking radiation from your phone [41:50]
- Whether things like cell phone chips, diodes, holographic stickers, the bracelets, pendants, the plug-in harmonizers, USB resonators, etc. work to actually block radiation [50:15]
- Why tablets, e-readers and computers have similar issues and what you can do about it [55:12]
- And much more…
There is a lot of great information so enjoy the show!
Ben Greenfield’s Bio
Author of the New York Times Bestseller “Beyond Training“, Ben Greenfield’s balanced approach to fitness, nutrition and health comes from his extensive experience in the fitness and wellness industry as one of the country’s leading personal trainers and wellness consultants. In 2008, Ben was nominated by the NSCA as America’s top personal trainer, and in 2013 and 2014, Ben was voted as one of the top 100 most influential individuals in health and fitness.
Ben hosts the highly popular fitness, nutrition and wellness website BenGreenfieldFitness, a site with over a quarter million monthly visitors which features blogs, podcasts, and product reviews from Ben.
A frequent contributor to health and wellness publications and a highly sought after speaker, Ben’s understanding of functional exercise, nutrition, and the delicate balance between performance and health has helped thousands of people around the world achieve their goals and improve their quality of life.
Daniel is a leader in shielding electronic emissions and protecting our bodies from potentially harmful EMF radiation. He’s spent his career as a technical expert in telecommunications, and now is highly focused on the Electromagnetic Radiation exposure from electronic devices. Daniel serves as CEO of DefenderShield, a health and wellness technology company that has created the most effective EMF protection solutions ever developed.