When using your cell phone, just keep the shielded flip cover between your body and radiation-emitting mobile device. There is no shielding in the back of the cover so there is no interference with the wireless connection when you are on the phone talking.
- Answer or dial out on your cell phone.
- Flip the shielded front cover closed over the screen and lift the phone up to your ear.
- Speak on the phone as you normally would. Voice and sound quality will not be affected since the microphone is unobstructed on the bottom of your phone and a small opening over the ear speaker allows you to hear perfectly.
- If you put your phone in your pocket, purse or bag, keep the shielded front cover closed and facing towards your body. This creates a barrier to block emissions from your device to your body.
- While using your phone’s touchscreen, flip the front cover around to the back to block emissions coming from the back of the phone.