Skip to content
- Open the universal phone case.
- Remove the top layer of the adhesive, which is located on the black rectangle on the inside of the back side of the case.
- Slide the rectangle to the very bottom of the track.
- Center the phone over the case, ensuring the front flap will completely cover the phone, before pressing down on the phone screen to secure the back of the phone to the adhesive.
- To use the camera, slide the phone upward until the camera lens is above the back of the case.
- To talk on the phone or carry your phone in your pocket, slide the phone back down to ensure a secure fit inside the case, and close the front of the case for EMF protection.