Delivering sound via hollow air tubes rather than traditional wires, the DefenderShield® EMF Radiation-Free Kids Headphones offer an incredible listening experience while protecting your child from EMF exposure.
- EMF radiation-free technology delivers crystal clear sound via hollow air tubes rather than traditional wires
- Braided nylon cord is infused with copper for additional protection from Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radiation
- Developed by audio engineering specialists
- Advanced, professional-grade speakers deliver higher fidelity sound
- Air-filled hollow tubes increase space for tone development, producing body and delivering a superior acoustic audio
- Built-in hands-free microphone with audio controls
- Highly flexible yet strong air tubes and tangle-free braided nylon cord
- Adjustable headpiece for a comfortable fit
- Headphones can be folded for compact portability
- Safe, lightweight, and sized for kids
- Carrying pouch included
How To Use:
The DefenderShield® EMF Radiation-Free Kids Headphones are built with professional stereo-quality speakers, while air tubes increase space for audio development, producing more body and delivering superior acoustic sound.
With these headphones, your child can experience safe, EMF-free sound while listening to music, watching their favorite videos, and e-learning.
Plug the headphones into your device’s 3.5mm audio jack, or into a headphone adapter. Play the music or audio on the device, and adjust the volume on both the device and on the headphones’ audio controller located below the air tubes. Make sure the audio is at a low conversational level (below 65 dB) before placing the headphones on your child’s ears.
You can use the audio controller on the headphones to raise or lower the volume, play or pause audio, skip a track, and to answer or end phone calls.
Weight (lbs): 0.37
Dimensions (in): 7 x 6.5 x 2.5
Cord (in): 42.5 (from 3.5mm plug to speaker)
Air Tube Length (in): 4.5 (from speaker to headset)
Compatible with most 3.5 mm audio devices
Patent License #: 6453044