Last Updated on October 23, 2020
Podcast Interview – The Melissa Ambrosini Show
How many times do you use your cell phone, tablet or computer in a day? Multiple times (ok, maybe hundreds) throughout the day. But have you ever stopped to think about what this is actually doing to your health? If not, you are going to want to listen up and pay attention.
On this episode of the Melissa Aambrosini Show, Melissa talks with Daniel T. DeBaun, DefenderShield co-founder and co-author of the EMF protection guide book, Radiation Nation, about the health risks associated with EMF radiation emitted by the mobile devices we use every day.
In this episode:
- How and why he created his company DefenderShield® (05:41)
- Why you will never put your laptop on your lap ever again (08:00)
- Why you never want to hold your phone up to your head, use headphones or bluetooth again (09:36)
- The long terms effects that EMFs cause (13:10)
- What the real effects of EMFs are to your health (15:08)
- How EMFs suppress your immune system (15:57)
- The safest ways to use your phone and laptop to protect you and your family (22:11)
- How we can protect ourselves from EMF (22:58)
- What you should do before going to sleep (23:42)
- How much ‘Airplane Mode’ limits exposure to EMF (25:43)
- Is there a difference between EMF emitted by an iPhone and Android? (37:10)
- Plus so much more!