The DefenderShield® Cybersecurity & Privacy Accessories, Utility Faraday Molle Bag & EMP Attack Shield is your last line of defense from hacking, tracking, cyberattacks, and Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) attacks. The DefenderShield Faraday Accessory Molle Bag & EMP Attack Shield incorporates advanced military-grade Electromagnetic Field (EMF) shielding technology, capable of completely blocking all incoming and outgoing signals from electronic devices, including RFID, NFC, Cellular, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, EMP, and UTS (Ubiquitous Technical Surveillance).
This world’s best intrusion-proof faraday pouch uses DefenderShield’s newly developed Ultra Armor™ Shielding Technology to completely enclose the device and block all incoming or outgoing signals. Cellular service and connectivity will be unavailable when enclosed in the Faraday pouch.
Perfect for: Personal security, law enforcement, investigators, armed services, military, government workers, executive travel / commuting, or anytime confidential data is vulnerable to getting breached with RF and EMP cyberattacks.
- Ultra Armor™ Shielding Technology blocks up to 99% of wireless Radio Frequency (RF) EMF radiation & the entire 5th Generation spectrum (300 Hz-90 GHz)
- Sizing can accommodate most cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, and other handheld devices
- 360° shielding interior with secure closure creates signal-proof pouch
- Blocks all incoming and outgoing wireless EMF, EMR, and EMI transmissions from electronic devices, including RFID, NFC, Cellular, GPS, WiFi, Radio, Bluetooth, EMP, and UTS (Ubiquitous Technical Surveillance)
- MIL-STD-461G certified to block Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) attacks
- Water-resistant military-grade ballistic nylon exterior
- Anti-theft technology helps secure data of trackable items like cell phones, credit cards and passports
- Anti-spying technology helps stop hacking and tracing to keep personal or confidential information private
- Protects from RF EMF radiation (300 Hz-10 GHz) and 5G (300 Hz-90 GHz) emitted by electronic devices to minimize health risks