Podcast Interview – Ultimate Health Dr. Jesse Chappus & Marni Wasserman
The negative effects of cell phones and technology extend beyond distraction – perhaps we should be worrying a lot more about EMFs. On this episode of the Ultimate Health podcast, Dr. Jesse Chappus & Marni Wasserman speak with DefenderShield co-founder Daniel DeBaun. DeBaun is an internationally recognized and influential expert in shielding electronic emissions and Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) protection, with a particular focus on the effect of exposure from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and cell phones. He’s the co-author of the bestselling book, Radiation Nation.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What are electromagnetic fields (EMFs)?
- The two forms of EMFs
- How laptop use impacts male sperm
- What inspired Daniel to start DefenderShield?
- How females are impacted by laptops
- The link between EMFs and miscarriages
- Children and EMFs
- Long-term neurological issues are related to the biological impact of EMFs
- What is electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS)?
- ADHD and Alzheimer’s are linked to EMFs
- The danger of microwave use
- 4 potential emissions radiate from your cell phone
- Bluetooth is not safe
- Why you should embrace airplane mode
- Take precautionary measures
- Having a smart meter is the same as having an active cell phone in the room
- Sources of EMFs in your home
- How grounding pads work
- 5G is unknown territory
- How EMFs impact your sleep
- Using blue blocking glasses
Enjoy the show!