DefenderShield warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original ship date. During this period, DefenderShield will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at DefenderShield’s option, without charge to you.
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by drops, typical wear and tear over time, the natural breakdown of colors, the materials with use, accident, unreasonable use, improper care, modifications, alterations or negligence.
DefenderShield makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. DefenderShield makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
Limited Warranty Conditions
We have worked very hard to develop the finest product, but if there is a defect in the construction of your DefenderShield product, we will fix or replace it. The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by DefenderShield. DefenderShield does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any product or other device made by anyone other than DefenderShield. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. DefenderShield shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized DefenderShield representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- All shipping fees both to and from DefenderShield must be paid by the customer.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Instructions for Obtaining Warranty Replacement or Service
- All shipping fees both to and from DefenderShield must be paid by the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
- To return a defective product, please fill out our Warranty Request Form below to be issued an RMA number.
- Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. DefenderShield will offer no warranty service without this number.
- Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. DefenderShield will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to the address below.
- Upon receiving the product, DefenderShield will repair or replace your product (at DefenderShield’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
1499 Beach Drive SE, Unit C
St. Petersburg, FL 33701