Podcast Interview – Wellness Mama Podcast with Wellness Mama
The controversy surrounding EMFs never seems to end, and with good reason. The technology is changing quickly with the rise of 5G and wireless technology being in everything from your car to your fridge. The truth is, we don’t know the health effects of this technology and won’t fully know for years.
In this interview, you will learn about:
- The advent of 5G
- What non-ionizing radiation is and why we need to be cautious of it
- What’s coming with 5G and why it is a big deal
- The surprising difference between 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Why 5G represents a much bigger jump than previous generations
- How the EMF controversy can be related to trans fats
- How our current safety standards for cell phones was set 35 years ago (and needs an update)
- Why kids are more vulnerable to the effects of EMFs than adults
- Why women are more electrosensitive than men
- The effect of blue light from screens on circadian rhythm and sleep
- What studies show about EMFs, laptops, and sperm
- Practical modifications you can make to your home and devices to make them safer
Enjoy the show!
Katie Wells, the “Wellness Mama” Bio
Katie, the “Wellness Mama” is a wife and mom of six, as well as an award-winning blogger, author, podcaster and real food crusader. Her mission with WellnessMama.com is to provide simple answers for healthier families through practical tips, real food recipes, natural beauty and cleaning tutorials, natural remedies and more. As a mom of six, Katie has developed systems and tips for living a Wellness Lifestyle™ with a family and on a budget and she was recently named by greatist.com as one of the 100 most influential people in health and wellness along with Dr. Oz, Dr. Mercola, Food Babe and Tim Ferriss. She writes at WellnessMama.com and can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and Pinterest.
Daniel is a leader in shielding electronic emissions and protecting our bodies from potentially harmful EMF radiation. He’s spent his career as a technical expert in telecommunications, and now is highly focused on the Electromagnetic Radiation exposure from electronic devices. Daniel serves as CEO of DefenderShield, a health and wellness technology company that has created the most effective EMF protection solutions ever developed.